This election is somewhat important to me.
I am not sure who I would vote for anymore, and I cannot even if I wanted to because I am too young to participate.
I usually only pay attention to who is running until it is down to the final two. After that, I find out from people around me about what is going on. I was also more aware of it last year because I had to watch the news for Model UN. While I was watching it though, I personally thought that it was more interesting when Clinton and Obama were debating together than McCain and Obama now.
There are a number of things that I care about, but there are two that I care about more than the others. Those two things are: the economy and the war.
I already knew that the economy was not in good shape, but for the past while now I have been watching the gas prices rise and fall continuously and hear about people foreclosing on their homes.
I also hear some things about the war that I wish never happened and everything could just end without causing something else worse to rise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know exactly what you mean. Some people dont understand that the war is very hurtful to some of us especially when we have some loved ones over there, wanting to see them
Post a Comment