During the 24 hours of being completely honest, I found that it was very easy. There were no challenges about it because I was able to give my honest opinion, which I would have done anyway even if this wasn’t an assignment. I like to be honest with people because I want them to be able to trust me and be honest back.
I like being an honest person. I don’t like to lie to anyone because if I did I would then feel awful afterwards. I guess you can say that I go on a “guilt trip” because it eats me up so bad inside and I then stress over it. I also don’t lie because I know that it will somehow come back to haunt me and the consequence will be twice as worse.
Being honest about academics is extremely important to me. I think that cheating is wrong and I think that it would hurt the cheater more in the long run. I believe that even though life is hard at points, it’s better to find a solution on your own because you will feel so much better afterwards saying that you got through it by yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, I agree. At some point, we will all be faced with an opportunity to maybe take the easy way out... but, the more difficult path (especially as it relates to academics) is the more rewarding one.
Post a Comment