I learned some new things about myself by coming to Converse.
After meeting my roommate I learned that we can share a room easily. At first I didn’t know how I was going to be with sharing a room because I haven’t shared a room since I was about 10 and I have grown used to having my own. After meeting her though, I discovered that we have a lot of things in common with each other and sharing room is easy for us.
I also learned that I can talk with my professors about the classes. It’s easier for me to talk to my professors about my struggles than when I discussed them with my teachers in high school. In addition to that I discovered that I like to volunteer myself more to speak now than when I was in high school. I was usually very quiet in high school unless my grade absolutely depended on my voice. Nowadays I like to volunteer myself without even thinking about the grade pressuring me to do so.
Another thing that I learned is that I have grown used to seeing everyone here. In my high school, there were so many faces that I was only able to keep track of the friends I had. Now because this is a small school, I see the same people every day and it makes Converse feel more welcoming to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment